Blog Archive

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Six on a Sunday

So this happened this week!! 
   
Starting late morning on Tuesday and going until Wednesday afternoon we go around 6 inches of snow and ½ inch of ice!!!   Needless to say, here in North Carolina that results in 3 ½ snow days!!!  More to make up but oh well…I’ll get over it!
The doggies and I had so much fun playing in the snow.  Aren’t they just the cutest things ever!??!?!  Well, I think so! 
Yay…for small or big victories!!!!  Not being able to go to the gym for 3 ½ would usually have given me an excuse to sit on my butt and not workout.  Not this time!!!  I did 4 of the workout DVD’s plus the fit test (which was no joke either).  I am so very proud of the fact that I didn’t let some days without the gym get in the way of my fitness goals!
   
These 2 shows have been consuming my life!!!!  I am ready for season 8 of Dexter and season 3 of Breaking Bad.  There are not enough hours in the day!  I wish I could just watch one episode and be done, but nooooo, I have to have a mini-marathon!

So all this free time has given me a chance to change up my reading and math rotations.  I made these cutie signs to go with them along with what each station looks like.  Thanks to Melonheadz for the fonts and clip art!!!!  What do you think?  I’ve been thinking about starting to sell on Teachers Pay Teachers, but not sure how all that works…anyone???
Just wanted to show y’all a glimpse of this coming week’s weather!  I’m hoping that it’s a sign that spring is on the way and not more bipolar NC weather!!!!!

Thanks for hanging in with me, if you're still here at the end!
Until next time, 



No comments:

Post a Comment