Blog Archive

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Weight Watcher Wednesday...a little late

So this was supposed to be done last night, but I definitely came home and went to bed immediately!

Anywaymy current weigh-in day is Saturday.  I chose this day because hubs and I usually go out to eat on the weekend and it’s harder to keep within a strict points budget.  My flex points reset that day too, so I have a little extra just in case.  I weighed in this past Saturday and lost 4.6 pounds!!!!  It’s a good start.  I have to keep telling myself that it’s 4.6 pounds less to lose or I will go down that spiral into comparing it to how much I need to lose. 
So far this week I’ve been so-so.  Wednesday was awful!!!!  After school there were soooo many sweet treats and I definitely should not have indulged!  I felt awful!!!  Not just the awful that comes with blowing it, but physically awful!  My head hurt, my stomach hurt, I was all jittery!  I guess that’s what happens when you somewhat deprive your body of sugar and then go on overload!  NEVER. AGAIN!!!!!!

I’m not going to let one day kill my progress or spirit though.  I am back on track today with eating and exercise! 


Until next time, 

No comments:

Post a Comment