Blog Archive

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Weight Watchers Wednesday...on a Thursday

Last week I lost 4.4 pounds!!!  That means I have lost a total of 9 pounds!!!!  My first short term goal was to lose 10 lbs. by Thanksgiving and barring any stupid choices, I should meet this first goal.  My next goal will be to maintain that weight loss over Thanksgiving break and then lose another 10 lbs. by Christmas. 
That being said, losing weight really sucks the life out of you!!!  I’m not even going to sugar coat it.  I hate it!!!  I hate that it takes me a whole week to lose 4 lbs. by working my hind end off!  I could easily gain 4 lbs. in 2 days!!!!! 
I do realize that the hard work will be worth it, but I’m now into week 4 and this is usually the time I begin to slack off on my tracking and my exercising. 
OK….enough of the pity party!!!  I’m not giving up this time!  I will lose this weight for good!  Nothing is going to stop me!  Time to pull up my big girl panties and get it done!


Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment