Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Weight Watcher Wednesday

I joined Weight Watchers on Monday.  I figured it was about time I stopped talking about doing something about my weight and finally do something about it.  You seeI lost about 40 pounds 6 years ago on Weight Watchers so I know it works.  I joined the online plan so I need some extra accountability.  That’s where my weekly check-in here comes in.    
The truth is that I’ve gained back all that weight and then some.  I am tired of feeling crappy and wearing clothes that are uncomfortable because they don’t fit properly.
I was supposed to join through work, but at this point I’m not sure there will be enough interested committed people to do the WW at work.  Besides, I know me, and one or both of the following will happen. #1:  I will see it as a free pass and eat whatever I want because “Weight Watchers hasn’t started yet”.  #2: I will lose any and all motivation I had in the first place.
So, how have I done so far?  Well, I have tracked e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g that has gone in my mouth, even when I didn’t want to.  I even tracked my dinner out tonightwhich wasn’t all that great, but I still had all my flex points.  At this point I’m out of said flex points so now I will have to be very careful of what I eat or do some extra exercising.  Speaking of exercise, I have exercised 2 days this week and earned 21 activity points so far.  I have plans to work out on Thursday and Friday as well. 

Well, that’s about it.  I’ll be checking in every week to let you know how it’s going and I’ll try not to disappoint you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment