Blog Archive

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Days 4, 5, & 6 of 365

Sooo...I'm a little behind in my picture of the day, so I'm going to do 3 in one.  Gotta catch up!

Day 4 was a picture of my favorite shoes. 

 Anyone who knows me, knows that I big, fat, puffy heart love flip flops!  I would own every pair I can find if the hubs would allow it.  I love that they are fairly inexpensive (at least the ones I buy).  I love that they are comfortable.  I love that they remind me of warmer weather. I will admit that it makes me a little sad to see them packed away in shoe boxes.  I'll see you soon, my friends! 

Day 5 was my weekend routine.
Of course my weekend routine is sitting in my living room doing lesson plans.  I would love to get to the point where I get them done through the week, but it hasn't happened yet.  Oh well, they're done now, and in record time too.  Until next weekend...

Day 6 was the skies.
It was cloudy all day today.  There were some peeks of sun and blue skies, but I didn't have my camera with me for those, so this is what you get.  As the weekend comes to a close, I am fairly content.  I worked out Saturday and Sunday.  My lessons are finished.  The dishes are clean.  Laundry is finished.  I got to Skype with my parents and grandparents.  It was a good weekend! 

So that's it.  Sorry for the long post.  I will try my best to not fall behind.  One of my resolutions is to give myself a break, I'm not gonna beat myself up too much. 

Thanks for stopping by,





No comments:

Post a Comment