Blog Archive

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day 3 of 365

Today's assignment was a good book.  As an avid reader and lover of books, I found it difficult to narrow it down to one good book...there are so many!!!!  So I decided on THE good book:
I also chose to show one of my very favorite Bible verses, Jeremiah 29:11-13.  As one of my goals for the year is to seek God, I feel like verse 13 is especially appropriate.  Right there in His word He says that I will find Him if I seek Him in earnest. 

ear·nest

adjective
1.serious in intention, purpose, or effort; sincerely zealous: an earnest worker.
2.showing depth and sincerity of feeling: earnest words; an earnest entreaty.
3.seriously important; demanding or receiving serious attention.
"Intention", there's that word again!  Seems like He is trying to tell me something.  Gotta make sure I seek him intentionally so I don't miss something. 

So that's it for today.  Thanks for hanging out with me! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment