Blog Archive

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Days 9-10 of 365

I forgot to take my picture yesterday...oops.  I had my camera with me, and I knew that I wanted to take a picture of the hallway when it was completely cleared out.  Anyhow, I didn't get the exact picture I wanted but here's day 9; my hallway.
I am at the dead end of a very lllloooonnnggg hallway!  I absolutely love being at the end.  There is an empty classroom across from me, so I can simply focus on my students as they walk down the hall and enter my classroom.  They don't have to fight for my attention while I chit chat with other teachers.  Sometimes they complain about how far it is, but I always tell them that I will make it worth it for them.  They keep on showing up every day, so hopefully they agree.  :)

Day 10 is my classroom:
I admit the I kind of cheated on this one.  This picture is from the beginning of the year (I think even before school began).  I am in LOVE with my room this year!!!!  I love the colors, and the fun things that I made and bought over the summer.  I walk in everyday and it just makes me happy.  I hope that my students find it a warm and inviting place. 

Talk to you later!




No comments:

Post a Comment