Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Today I Am Thankful For...


1.  This kitten!
 Seems no matter what kind of day I’ve had she can make me smile.  Tonight I tried to give her a “Mousekewitz” to play with and our other cat, Othello, stole it from her and then chaos ensued.  He was running around with the “Mousekewitz” and Bitty was chasing him and pouncing on him!  Cracking me up!
2.  Breakfast for dinner.  I really wasn’t feeling dinner this evening so I made a 7 point egg sandwich.  It was scrum-dilly-uptious if I do say so myself. 
3.  Good friends that lift me up when I’m sour.  You know, mama said there’d be days like this, she just didn’t say there’d be so many of them (okenough negativity).  Now some words of wisdom from my friend G-“Your prize is not here.  You serve those little critters and u love them like Jesus and you will remember what it’s aboutit’s about speaking into their lives and giving them the tools to succeed!”  I definitely needed to put things back into perspective.
4. I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us. Philippians 3:14

No comments:

Post a Comment