Blog Archive

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Today I Am Thankful For...


1.  I totally had to share this!  A friend, posted this quote and picture to her Facebook page and I just had to steal borrow it.  After a weekend of procrastinating (in every way known to man) all of the schoolwork that needs to be done, I definitely needed to hear this.  So I will be thankful for tough times!
2.  I do believe that VERY SOON I will be getting a permanent Promethean Board installed in my classroom.  Now I don’t want to jinx myself, but according to what I’ve read, we’re a go! YAY!
3.  Day one of Weight Watchers is officially done!  I did pretty well today!  I even exercised instead of napped (shocker)!  I wasn’t hungry at all, but I did find myself wandering aimlessly in the kitchen looking for things to munch on.  I remained strong though! 
4.  Pretty productive day.  Report cards done: yep  Communication log filled out: absolutely  Awards form completed: yes...early even  Bills paid: if I don't want the leg breakers coming after me!  Hopefully this will translate into a productive work day tomorrow! 
5.  Gotta share this picture of SuperDave at the World’s Strongest Man competition.  He was so very excited that he was on something associated with this!  We were on TV too, but you could barely recognize us!  Alas, I am not in any of these pictures, but that’s okI don’t need any more fuel for my negative self-talk.  Congrats, Honey, you’re famous!  

No comments:

Post a Comment