Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Today I Am Thankful For...


1.  I love that today feels like Monday, but it’s really Tuesday!
2.  Today I went to a beginner workshop for the Promethean Board.  Now, I knew when I signed up for the class that it would probably be way below my scope of knowledge (I’m such a teacher nerd that I try to figure things out on my own).  And while I definitely groaned inwardly as they talked about how to use the stylus and even connect the board, I did actually learn a couple of things. 
3.  It was also great to hang out and laugh with a friend during the workshop at this
 We were trying to pull up then and now pictures to show the difference in a community over time.  I guess maybe my search should have been a bit modified!  I thought we were going to get kicked out of the workshop! LOL!
4.  Good friends that push me to workout even when I don’t feel like it!
5.  Thunderstorms in January!  I absolutely LOVE thunderstorms.  And if my friend Roushie is correct, there is apparently an old wives’ tale that says we should have some snow within the next 2 weekshere’s hoping for a 2 hour delay in my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment