Blog Archive

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Today I Am Thankful For...


I have a love-hate relationship with Sunday’s.  I could honestly go on and on about why I hate themmost of them very obvious.  However, since I am focusing on the things I am thankful for, I will stop the negativity right here!
Here goes
1.  I absolutely love Sunday afternoon naps!  The fact that today was a little overcast was just a bonus. Fortunately I am one of those people who can take a 2-3 hour nap and not be awake all night long. 
2.  Zaxby’s chicken salad is amazing! Probably not the best “salad” in the world to eat, but so very yummy!
3.  Everything is ready to go for tomorrow.
4.  Grilled cheese & tomato soup for dinneryummo! I know, I am officially an elementary school child, but this is definitely one of my favorites!
5.  Tim Tebow and the Broncos for the win!!!!  If the Colts can’t be there at least someone to look up to should be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment