Blog Archive

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Today I Am Thankful For...


1.  Today is Thursday.  That means a couple of thingsI actually got to use my planning time.  And tomorrow is Friday!!!!!
2.  Today is my dad’s birthday!  I’m so thankful that I have such a great relationship with my dad!
3.  Really funny shows!  Tonight we watched The Middle and Happy Endings.  They are so stinking funny!
4.  Today is the 4th day in a row that I have worked out & burned over 400 calories each day.
5.  It was almost 60 degrees today. 

1 comment:

  1. Today was my 4th day to work out too, but I haven't come close to burning that many calories!! Our temp was close to 50 and tomorrow is looking like 53! This is crazy for January!! Hope you have a very happy Friday! Bust your butt so you can have a weekend free of school! Love you!

    ReplyDelete